We absolutely LOVED our vacation to Orlando, Florida. To share our experience with y’all, we have provided our favorite child-friendly lodging, dining and shopping locations below.
When it came time to choosing where to stay, these are the top proirities we had in mind:
- Reasonably priced
- Swimming pool
- Complimentary transportation to Walt Disney World
- On site dining
Orlando World Center Marriott checked all those boxes and then some! With reasonable fares and child-friendly activities, this hotel was the perfect fit for our family trip. The Falls Pool Oasis was breathtaking and features two 200-foot water slides, a 90-foot speed slide, and a nightly laser light show. For Grayson’s age group, they have a kid’s splash park! They also offer a Kids’ World Summer Camp for ages 4-12.
When we weren’t splashing by the pool or sipping on delicious drinks, we headed to Disney Springs. This hotel offers complimentary shuttle service to both Disney Springs and Walt Disney World. Disney Springs is filled with dining, shopping and entertainment. Grayson absolutely loved people watching. My favorite part was the cupcake ATM at Sprinkles. Red velvet with cream cheese frosting anyone? Speaking of delicious food, y’all must try Mikado Steakhouse.
To celebrate my birthday, Orlando World Center Marriott treated us to an amazing meal at one of their many on site dining accommodations. The teppanyaki style experience was enjoyable for the entire family. Our hibachi chef was hilarious and let us learn some of his egg spinning skills!
What to order during your visit:
- Adult beverages: Fiji Sangria and Sake were our picks, but they have various other wines and brews to choose from.
- Appetizers: Lobster Tempura, Shrimp Tempura, Tuna Tataki (Spiced Seared Tuna, Ponzu Sauce)
- Sushi: Tempura (Avocado, Fried Battered Shrimp)
- Dinner: I enjoyed the Filet Mignon & Shrimp. Other options include Lobster Tail , Chicken, Salmon and Tuna. The best part is that all dinner selections include soup, salad, rice and veggies. I chose miso soup, fresh mixed green salad with ginger dressing, fried rice, and Teppan vegetables! Everything was heavenly!
Another dining spot to check out at Orlando World Center Marriott is High Velocity. I could probably eat their caprese flatbread for every meal! My sister would also like me to mention that this resort has a full size Starbucks in the lobby, for all your caffeinated needs. Daily Starbucks runs got us through all the fun filled adventures we took part in.
Overall, our experience at Orlando World Center Marriott was incredible! The location was ideal and the accommodations were exactly what we were hoping for. I highly encourgage y’all to check out this resort if you are planning a trip to Florida or Walt Disney World! Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have about our experience.
You can check out Orlando World Center Marriott on the following social platforms: