As a family that often travels, I am always bringing along my entire skin care regimen. My husband often makes fun of me for bringing it all. However, I recently found a solution that can save us plenty of space.
These products were given in exchange for my honest review. #RFGifts
All opinions are my own. My full disclosure can be found here.
Rodan+Fields is the skincare line I have been using postpartum. I recently shared my favorite products with y’all in my Postpartum Skincare Routine Blog. These are the products I am currently using in the UNBLEMISH line. They now come in a TRAVEL SIZE option:
- Acne Treatment Sulfur Wash: this purple wash leaves your skin feeling deeply cleaned and visibly less red. The active ingredient is Sulfur 3%.
- Clarifying toner: with the use of a gauze pad and a few drops of this, it will exfoliate dead skin and feel soothed.
- Dual intensive acne treatment: with 5% benzoyl peroxide, this helps prevent and treat breakouts. A little goes along way with this, you only need one pump from each side.
- Oil control lotion: This is always my last step in my daytime routine. It’s lightweight and has SPF 20. For a stronger SPF, I recommend using their Reverse SPF 50+.
Other R+F items to be sure to travel with include:
- Lash boost: This nightly conditioning serum has made my eyelashes and eyebrows look amazing! It is of my favorite R+F products and definitely a must have beauty find.
Overall, I definitely notice a difference in my skin if I skip this routine. Rodan and Fields has gradually addressed my skin concerns and I couldn’t be more pleased with the results! I highly recommend checking out a regimen to fit your skin care needs.
You can also check out Rodan and Fields on the following social platforms: