The holidays are approaching and I have a few suggestions that you will fall in love with!
Some of these products were given in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own. This post also contains affiliate links. My full disclosure can be found here.
Gifts for the family:
- This cozy blanket from Bare Home is perfect for the holidays and snuggling up with your loved ones!
- This digital picture frame from Aura Frames is ideal for family that lives far away. You can upload pictures directly to their frame from miles away!
- Holiday cards from Chatbooks are incredibly easy to make on their app and the cards come with pre-addressed envelopes to save you time! Use code MYWANDERLUST for 20% your entire order.
For the kids:
- This book from The Little Homie is adorable. While teaching the ABCs, it also introduces your little one to various artists!
- This Regalo Baby play yard is my ultimate life saver. We bring it everywhere. It’s convenient and great for encouraging independent play. Definitely a must have item!
- One thing I put on my Christmas list this year was this baby gate from Regalo Baby. I think it will be perfect to place in the doorway of the playroom! Gray isn’t quite old enough to play alone in there, but it will be perfect to contain the mess.
- As far as getting toys for a toddler goes, I highly recommend anything Melissa and Doug Brand. This Dust, Sweep and Mop set is adorable. Most of their toys are made of wood and hold up so nicely. Gray has various puzzles from them and absolutely loves them. I also plan to get him some of their play food to go along with the IKEA Play kitchen he got for his birthday this year. If you don’t have a play kitchen for your toddler, this would be an awesome present for them as well.
- Alphabet Train from HM Tech Official is perfect for kiddos learning their colors and letters. Each wooden piece is magnetic and connects to the next. Grayson loves the wheels on them and I adore the wooden carrying case!
Although these aren’t gift, they are definitely something fun to incorporate into the holidays. Park Lane Play now makes FREE play school units and we absolutely love them! Just sign up for their mailing list and get sent the beautiful PDFs of each lesson. Another place to check out crafts for the holidays is the Making One Fun Facebook page. There are various ideas for making the holidays extra special for your little. They even have a few gift idea threads.
I will be sure to add any gift ideas I have this month! Please let me know your favorite additions in the comments below.