I am currently 14 weeks pregnant and I wanted to share a few products that have been helpful so far!
Some of these products were given in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own. This post also contains affiliate links. My full disclosure can be found here.
- Anti-nausea acupressure wristbands by Blisslets. These were an absolute life saver. Within minutes of putting them on I felt nausea relief. I wish I would’ve known about this with my first pregnancy. You can use code WANDERLUST30 for 30% your entire order. Limit 1 per customer, valid through 12/22.
- Rodan and Fields Radiant Defense Perfecting Liquid is liquid gold y’all! This foundation came in handy with my hormonal breakouts. It is even buildable for a heavier coverage.
- EltaMD UV Clear Tinted Sunscreen this is one of my go-to products. It has a light coverage and protects you from those harmful rays. My skin is extra sensitive in the sun during pregnancy. It’s also a great base for adding foundation or powder.
- Natural Birthing Company products are also amazing. My absolute favorite is the bump envy stretch mark oil. It has no scent and my husband loves that about it. I have tried so many belly oils and this is by far the best. These products are vegan and have been developed by midwives. A few other products of theirs to check out include the relax and breathe calming massage oil and the cool it mama cooling body spritz. This is ideal for those horrible hot flashes. Natural Birthing Company also has a book to help you through your pregnancy and it has such great info!
- NOKA superfood smoothie pouches are heavenly. These are perfect to throw in your purse or diaper bag as a quick snack on-the-go. Gray and I love them!
- QALO Rings are awesome for when your fingers begin to swell and you can no longer rock that bling. They have stackable options that are cute too. These silicone rings are also good for working out with.
These are just a few that have been helpful so far. I will be sure to share more tips and tricks along the way. If you haven’t seen what we are having, you can find our gender reveal here!