This is one of my favorite treats to make for the holidays. It’s quick and easy!
- Pretzel waffle squares or snaps pretzels
- Hershey Kisses: any kind will do. Feel free to get festive with these. I love the original or striped ones.
- M&Ms: for Christmas I use the red and green milk chocolate or the holiday mint bag.
How to make:
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Place the pretzel squares on a baking sheet and top each one with your choice of a Hershey Kiss.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Press your choice of M&M into the center of each Hershey Kiss.
- Refrigerate for approximately 15-20 minutes or until cool.
- Serve and enjoy!
Alternative recipe can include Andes Chocolate Mints. Just break them in half and cook for 2 minutes longer.
Happy Holidays from My Wanderlust Tribe!