During this pregnancy, I plan to take on clients virtually. A virtual doula is ideal for someone that wants more education on the birthing process, seeks emotional support throughout their journey and plans to have another support companion/partner present for their actual birth.
VIRTUAL DOULA SUPPORT
My virtual birth doula services typically include:
- Phone/Text Consultations with the pregnant mama
- Consultations with the couple preparing for birth
- Help coming up with questions for healthcare provider
- Review of medical interventions, options, risks and benefits
- Review of tools to ease discomfort and help labor to progress
- Exercises given for deep breathing and connecting with baby
- Suggestions on comfort measures for partners to perform and assist with
- Assistance writing and editing a simple birth plan
- Suggestions on birth courses to take
- Consultations postpartum for processing your birth story
- Calls to discuss inevitable questions during fourth trimester
- Empowerment throughout the entire process
- Unlimited access to texting assistance throughout your pregnancy and birth journey.