Hormones are crazy postpartum and my skin definitely tends to show that. I have shared some of my current skincare must haves below!
These products were given in exchange for my honest review. #RFGifts
All opinions are my own. My full disclosure can be found here.
Rodan+Fields is established on the principle that “living better in your skin means living better in your life”. With the products mentioned, I have been given confidence and feel beautiful in my own skin.
My daily regimen:
The UNBLEMISH line is my go-to. Below you will find my review and suggestions for use of each item.
- Acne Treatment Sulfur Wash: this purple wash leaves your skin feeling deeply cleaned and visibly less red. The active ingredient is Sulfur 3%.
- Clarifying toner: with the use of a gauze pad and a few drops of this, it will exfoliate dead skin and feel soothed.
- Dual intensive acne treatment: with 5% benzoyl peroxide, this helps prevent and treat breakouts. A little goes along way with this, you only need one pump from each side.
- Oil control lotion: This is always my last step in my daytime routine. It’s lightweight and has SPF 20. For a stronger SPF, I recommend using their Reverse SPF 50+.
Face mask you will love:
• UNBLEMISH: This is my all time favorite mask. I always use this when I start to notice a few blemishes and it shows such quick results. It works to reduce excess oil, unclog pores and remove impurities from the surface of skin in just 10 minutes.
•REDEFINE: I love this one because of the bubbly effect. It hydrates my dry skin and helps smooth fine lines.
I seriously feel like I’ve had a facial after using the two mask listed! They have two other mask that are awesome as well.
I have noticed a significant change in my skin with these products. I have more confidence and love that I can go makeup free.
Other must have items to check out from R+F include:
- Lash boost: This has made my eyelashes and eyebrows appear fuller and darker. It is of my favorite R+F products and definitely a must have beauty find.
- Active Hydration Moisturizer: By far one of the best moisturizers I have ever used. It saved my skin after visiting Arizona’s dry heat.
You honestly can’t go wrong with Rodan and Fields! My personal routine has helped me practice both self-care and has encouraged self-love; two things that every momma should incorporate into their lifestyle.
Let me know what product you want to try out in the comments below.
You can also check out Rodan and Fields on the following social platforms: